Thursday, April 1, 2010

Halloween Birthday Rhymes

My good intentions

The idea of \u200b\u200bcreating this blog was to show ourselves, how we deal circulated, either in a mode of transport or pedestrians.
I am convinced that people who drive a car, can not be seen from another plane than the driver. Anyone who rides a motorcycle, exposing his body and bumpers, making the most of the agility of their cars, knowing also that even if they have the right of way, motorists will not be the yield. And pedestrians, perhaps those with less protection and less consideration, trying to overcome not let vehicles crossing the street, or they block the passage, and sometimes, committing themselves, traffic violations.
As a driver and as a pedestrian, try to move respecting "the rules" and not only to avoid being disqualified, but to protect my life and the lives of those who are with me and the rest of life.
create this blog, it is the first step I take to address the issue of road safety. It is another bit that I contribute for the good of all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment