Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Master Bathroom Walkin Shower Ideas

Change

In December 2007, with short hairs in the nose and eyebrows, but just as foolish and ignorant now, thanks to a generous invitation from my friend Thorik, undertook with excitement the removal of my old blog "from 2006 - the most visited portal in Colombia: eltiempo.com. I set aside Blogger alone in that space to sneak like a good frog pocket unfortunately for me I could not be in real life, the page you good Colombians you get your faith to fill in information, duties and color their heads .

The experience was very revealing, mainly by the amount in some cases, especially for the quality of comments received for each entry, simply what they did was confirm what is said in each and So wake up a miserable, bitter but genuine laughter in me. That was how I graduated from "Mamerto", "uribestia", "stateless" "Gross", "roller", "tripe" " shopping fan of King," "son of a bitch" (with the most innovative forms of writing to avoid being censored by the system) and other appellations of immeasurable creativity, would not get to name entirely.

However, despite sometimes receiving a number of comments that probably never will get on this blog, I decided it would not continue as the operations center Eltiempo.com blog, by a aside for the new design which is already irretrievably lost old visibility (Main reason for being there) and my squeaky natural grayish color with the youth of this new "Time."

On the other hand, was an irreparable damage to my sense of security and self-confidence, not being able to rub elbows with neighbors before, which I nurtured it and probably will continue to nourish me from the "distance" to fill this new blog. This I say because the new design eltiempo.com, no longer be next to calumnistas as Jose Obdulio, Fernando LondoƱo, Poncho Renteria, Plinio Mendoza Apuleius (¿?). Paulo Coelho

The above reasons brought me back to my old and humble Blogger, where I had to remove the cobwebs, open curtains, painted the sign and fill in the old blog entries eltiempo.com, only to be noticed that in our country in 3 years, nothing happens, or rather, it happens a lot, but always the same, with new characters or old recharged. I look forward to leaving here a witness that many things happen in these parts, but almost always the same, making this country loop endless.

eltiempo.com 's blog is likely to continue with another name and with the ever sharp appreciation of its original owner, Thorik. Perhaps I made some contributions to this, but my new office will be here in www.in-version.blogspot.com where to taste, if you leave a document at the entrance, they serve (for 8 to 12 and from 2 to 5) and Helena is pleased to offer the burnt red glass of water or rigor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment