Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Drivrutin Ati Radeon R96

I was shocked

Across the traffic lights and Esandi October 12 from east to west, at 18:30 on Monday, February 28, braked before the bridge and there was a traffic jam just a few meters. Behind me came a van and a small car nearby, the driver of the truck, wanting to pass me before, thank God I dodged. And the car, coming slowly, failed to stop and hit me back. We stopped in the middle of street and seeing that it was not serious, just be shattered a little plastic bumpers, and understanding the situation, we are moving in the chaotic traffic.
At 50 meters, I went to the collector because I had a nervous state that I preferred the not continue driving, and stopped until I could return. It was a long time. Coming

slower than the speed limit, brake lights and running with safety belts fastened, with my girls in the back seat, also insured could not avoid the collision. The terrible shock. Nerves. Tears.

Now, I can not help feeling more insecure than before on the streets, driving, watching as each one of the few signs are ignored by many.

And I am filled with doubts. Speeders can avoid accidents? And I reply, returning on Saturday from Llao Llao, we saw a car on the shoulder at 10,500 km and then we learned that crashed behind a truck in the back of a donkey that is there. The donkey was completely faded.

Why not painted crosswalks at the corners of the schools? On Wednesday, classes begin, and we have no footpaths. It's essential to the paths around schools, local gyms in central, Onelli street, where there are many pedestrians. Instead, all you see are painted presidential candidates.

In the line of Dina Huapi, which is marked up to 60, I have spent long distance buses and other cars. In Bustillo, which is marked 40 and MAXIMUM MINIMUM I have spent 60 neighbors impatient when the avenue is double yellow line, almost invisible, except in the parts arranged from km 11 to km 13 where there is no signal directly. Mr. Barbeito spent the yellow paint on their posters Ring, where he continues what he should paint peeling paint for months.

Traffic lights stop working at 22 hours. It is cheaper to flashing yellow light to let it run all night? Last night, returning from a family gathering after midnight, from the traffic light and Esandi October 12 to the terminal, I crossed 11 cars. What keeps the lights work at night?
B2000
I read in a few days ago and I repeat: it is almost impossible to get out of Victories and the Condor for the center, because the rows of cars are endless.

there not enough room for roundabouts? Unfortunately we are not a people. And the distances we must do more and are longer and more complicated to navigate. It is so difficult to implement and enforce the traffic law? For my safety and my family, for me it is not difficult.

My mishap today was not my imprudence or who hit me. It was just a misfortune.

0 comments:

Post a Comment