Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mario Salieri For Iphone

IN "BIG BROTHER 2011: THE DEBATE" SOLANGE


lived last night, by Telefe, a new edition of GH 2011: The debate, under the leadership of Mariano Peluffo.

Before opening the debate, Peluso had an intimate talk with Alexander, the last driven from GH 2011. Former participants saw pictures of what were the 98 days he spent in the house and, among other things, talked about living together. "I am of being alone in my daily life, not dependent on being group, and that experience helped me home. "

Alexander also referred to his relationship with Christian, which at first was an ally. "I felt that when he was entering another person. And some would say that things are complicated to me away from him, but I walked away, if anything it made me aside and had no reason to do it, "he said.

later introduced the panelists Peluffo Seba De Caro, Laura Ubfal, Gastón Trezeguet and Marcela Tauro, who analyzed, along with Alexander, the reaction of his colleagues when he revealed that he had gender dysphoria. "I had no problem in telling it, rather, I wanted and I did, and never felt that kids disrespected me by my sexual status." The panel also asked about his relationship with Emily, with whom she starred or some discussion, and his approach to Natali alumnus he liked in the house.

Finally, Alejandro said he can not imagine who could be in the final, but would like that among them was Pamela.

16.45hs Today at will a new edition of GH D 21hs afternoon and will GH 2011 The Debate, both led by Mariano Peluffo.
(Telefe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment