Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rolling Tobacco In Pipe

CRISTIAN U. trendsetters, RAGE ON THE INTERNET FOR YOUR MUSCLES GET


At first a bit shocked to see always the same shirt (which will hopefully wash regularly), but later became his trademark personal. The t-shirt Cristian U. Big Brother of evolved from a common pledge to become an object as famous as its owner.

And now anyone can have in his possession. Yes, some people saw the business and launched for sale the muscular Cristian U.. Participant that generates passion and hatred ... and business.

"Do not wait more. Purchase the large muscle player Cristian U., "says the ad seller that, through MasOportunidades.com offers the most-watched shirt GH 2011. The muscles used for the controversial little brother sold in various sizes from trying to lady or gentleman $ 89.99 or 6 payments of $ 17.72.

Ciudad.com contacted Javier Gimenez, owner of IndumentariaJ and manufacturer of the shirts, to know how originated this idea.

"I'm Big Brother follower and fan of Cristian U.. It is one of the players I like and wanted a shirt like his. 'Oops, where I can get a muscular way? "I asked, but since I got it and I dedicate myself to this, I decided to make me " he says.

addition, Gimenez said that "many people wondered where could get a shirt like Cristian U.. "So he decided to make it in quantity. To avoid possible legal issues for his idea, the seller said:" The colors are similar. not 100% equal to that of Christian, to avoid problems with Telefe.

(ciudad.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment